Thursday, December 8, 2011

Santa's Here!

My growing collection of Santas.


Santas of all shapes and sizes.


Santas made from all sorts of materials.



Wood ~ Pottery ~ Fabric
Even wax.



Some were created using a recycled two-liter bottle.


Some are folksy.


Some are primitive.


Some are fancy.


Some are small.



Some are tall.


Some sit on a shelf.




Some hang on the tree.

There's even one on a section of fencing.



 Some I've made.



 Some I've purchased.


 From craft shows.



And from church bazars.


Some were gifted to me.




And some were vintage, passed on to me for safe keeping.

Is there a special collection you like to add to each year at Christmas?  



Thanks for visiting! 
 Leave a comment so I can get to know you.

4 comments:

Kerin said...

So cute!

Back when I used to spend days, and even weeks decorating our home, we would put up a 'Santa Street'; not really a 'street', but everything Santa.
We also did a 'Snowman Alley'.

We had quite the collection at one time :)

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I seem to have a collection of Snowmen, Carla, although, I didn't set out to do that. I happened to notice one year how many I had. Apparently, when I'm out and see one that catches my eye, I buy it! : ) Your Santas definitely outnumber my Snowmen though. You've got such a great and varied collection. I'll bet you enjoy putting them out every year!

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Carla, I love your Santa collection. I am drawn to them when I see them in shops. I have a small collection, but adding to it as I find the perfect ones.

GK said...

If Blogland had a competition for the most creative article titles -- you'd win hands down!!! Love the whimsical Santa pictures -- each captured in their element, so to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails