Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Scripty Shades

Here is just one more example of why it always pays to browse around Walmart 
when I go food shopping.  

I apologize in advance for the poor photo quality.  It is a rainy, dark and dreary day here, and not wanting to use the flash ~ yuck ~ there wasn't enough natural light to get a good photo.


Which, for me, can be good and bad!
You know what I mean ;o)


When I do grocery run at Walmart (not all the time, mind you, but when I need to pick up some stock items), I always make sure I cruise through the seasonal, home goods/decor, craft departments on my way to the food side of the store.  


My last trip netted me with this super-cute French script shade for the floor lamp in the family room.  It was in the BH&G line, and IMO, a steal at just under ten bucks.


I loved it so much, I had to go back and get a matching shade for the small table lamp in the same room.  Again, just under ten bucks.  It's a good feeling when I find something really good like this at Walmart.  It certainly pays to keep your eyes open when you're there!






Thanks for visiting!
Leave a comment so I can get to know you.

3 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I think I'm going to have to find out where the Walmart is around here!

Kerin said...

I saw that same style of shade at our W.M.
My daughter thinks that they will look great in her apartment; and I agree with her!
Love the look!

Paula ~ castleandcottagesigns said...

gorgeous shades! sometimes walmart can amaze me:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails