Friday, September 23, 2011

Autumn Greetings



I found this quote and liked it so much I decided to print it out and frame it.


I repainted and distressed an inexpensive frame found in my frame graveyard in the basement.  Mounted the quote to a scrap of burlap, and glued a rusty tin leaf the frame.


The first dat of Autumn for us here is turning out to be a dark, damp, dreary day.  As a matter of fact, this whole week's been pretty damp and rainy.  It's felt more like living in the Pacific Northwest than along the Eastern Seaboard.


Guess all this wet weather will at least help contribute to some blazing fall foliage when the leaves turn.

Have a great weekend!





Thanks for visiting!
Leave a comment so I can get to know you.

4 comments:

Glimpse of My World said...

love it!

Kerin said...

Great quote!
We are having blue skies and sunshine today, so we're off to the mountain to get some more firewood.
Happy first day of Fall!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

What a great quote to frame, Carla! Perfect on your table.

marie said...

I love this quote too and you framed it beautifully. The burlap background is perfect!

Related Posts with Thumbnails