Friday, June 17, 2011

Tiny Treasures in the Mail

Boy, did I have a fabulous treat come in the mail the other day!


My sweet blogging friend,

Angie of Hopemore Studio



sent me one of her amazing works of art.  

A beautiful collage egg.  




I knew it was coming.  She emailed me a while back to let me know she had saved one for me in case I didn't receive one of her amazing creations in an Easter egg swap in which we both had participated.  Disappointingly, I had not, so she told me she was sending one out to me.  

How sweet is that?!





As if saving and sending me one of her beautiful eggs wasn't enough, she also enclosed a sampling of salvaged trinkets.  



What fun little treasures!

Then Angie really spoiled me.  With all the other wonderful treasures, she sent along a tiny wrapped secret gift. 


Gently swaddled in white muslin, tied with lavender seam binding, was another one of her amazing works of art ~ a polymer faux slide depicting a vintage scene of passersby at the base of the Eiffel Tower. 



Isn't it beautiful?!




Thank you soooo much, Angie!  

What a wonderful and generous treasure trove you gifted me.   I can't express enough how much I so love the gifts you sent.  I'm truly humbled by your generosity.


Thanks for visiting!
Leave a comment so I can get to know you.

3 comments:

Hopemore Studio said...

Carla, I'm so glad it arrived safe and sound! Your pictures are beautiful. So... how about I send you all my slides and you can photograph them for me..lol.

Enjoy!
Angie

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

What a nice suprise! Aren't Angies sweet like that?! lol! I love your new blog banner Carla...really lovely! Angie xo

Donna Heber said...

Hi Carla,

What beautiful treasures and such a wonderful surprise! Enjoy -

Related Posts with Thumbnails