Sunday, February 13, 2011

FROM THE HEART



Actually, a mini album that IS a heart.


I created this little album for Hubby . . . gosh . . . two, maybe three years ago for V'day.  I never finished it with photos, because photos of the two of us are extremely scarce.  








You see, we both HATE having our picture taken.  
Me especially.  
I either end up with my eyes closed, or making a goofy face.



A few nights ago, I was able to scrape up enough snaps of the two of us to fill this small album and finally complete it.  I will have to admit that most of the photos 
I really don't like. 


Gotta work with what I got!


I think Hubby kinda likes it.  Each one of the photos was from a special occasion.  It's fun to look at these pics and remember the good times we were having when they were snapped.






That will have to be a future post ~ how to feel comfortable in front of the camera.

Hope you all have a fabulous Valentine's Day, and can incorporate even just a bit of extra love in whatever you do!



Thanks for visiting! 
Leave a comment so I can get to know you.

4 comments:

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

What an amazing treasure, Carla! A labor of love, as well!! It's beautiful.
I also scrolled down to see all the great V-Day decorations around your home. Sooooo cute!!!

EFT Therapy said...

Aww. These is overly cute! Love your idea for a Valentine gift! Hope you'll have a good one.

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

Oh! It's fabulous Carla! I LOVE it! What a terrific project!! Thank you so much for visiting me and your kinds words on my blog! I follow you too! I am not sure, but the last time I replied to your comment, it bounced back to me. You may want to look into that. Have a wonderful Monday! Angie xo

Paula ~ castleandcottagesigns said...

What a neat album Carla~ I'm the same, hate to have my picture taken! I think your photos look so cute, an adorable Valentines Day album:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails