Thursday, December 9, 2010

SITTIN' ON SANTA'S KNEE 60'S STYLE


I display these old snapshots of me and Hubby every year during Christmas.
Aren't they priceless?!


I'm thinking Hubby must be around three or four in the picture above, and looking a little apprehensive about the whole Santa thing.




Ahhh . . . the joy and wonderment of sitting on Santa's knee.  
The look on his face is priceless!
I'm thinking I may use that pic above next year for our Christmas cards.  Have copies made and somehow incorporate it into a card design.  How cool would that be?




 And there's me stylin' in my hooded blue parka with matching mittens. I must have walked in the door of the store and hopped right up on his lap!  I think I was about five in that picture, and I believe it was taken at our local Woolworth's store.  I also think it might have been the first picture of me and Santa where I wasn't screaming!




Thanks for visiting! 
Leave a comment so I can get to know you.

2 comments:

Lisa@Pickles and Cheese said...

Those are too cute. I don't think there are any photos of me with Santa...I was afraid of him! That is so nice that you have photos of both you and your husband.

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Oh, how fun! What great cards those would make! I have one photo of me with Santa!

I have to chuckle, the numbers at the bottom of the photos of your hubby and Santa, reminded me of police photo booking numbers, LOL

xxoo

Related Posts with Thumbnails