Friday, June 4, 2010

YOU KNOW YOU'RE GETTIN' OLD . . .

when this becomes the reading material found on your side table.

MORE - A magazine that "celebrates" the woman over 40.
AARP - Well, sure ya'll know 'bout that one!

Along with a pair of drug store readers!


Now this magazine I have to share is obviously ageless in it's genre, but I had to mention it.

Picked it up yesterday at K-Mart while in the checkout line.
It's wonderful!
It's one of those expensive, special publications
- $9.99 newstand price -
but worth every penny.
It's 140+ pages feature some gorgeous examples of French Country style
with NO advertisements.
Not a one!
It's available until August.

Below are a few pages from the publication.







Thanks for visiting!
Leave a comment so I can get to know you.

3 comments:

Kerin said...

Have to smile..... I know the feeling of looking for reading glasses, just so I can read the mail!
Love the photos!!! Makes one want to re-decorate!!
Have a great day:)

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I love that Country French magazine, too! I wish it came out a bit more though. I keep my reading glasses right on my kitchen counter because I need them to read everything now. I have a cheapy pair of readers that I keep in my purse so I can read prices and stuff in the stores.

Darlene said...

I love those pictures in that magazine. I bet you are enjoying it.

I know exactly what you mean about needing glasses to read. It is getting harder and harder and really seems like some writing is getting smaller and smaller.....

Hope you have a great weekend.♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails