Tuesday, January 19, 2010

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT


Thanks so much to all of you who commented yesterday in support of my Etsy shop reopening. (And thanks to some for making purchases! ;o) I really do appreciate each and every comment! More importantly, a big thanks for just being supportive fellow bloggers.


Please email me (cjslank@yahoo.com) with your home addresses (You too, Rose!) so I can mail out my little thank-you gifts to you. Give them some time to reach you all. I'm almost done getting the kits together. Today's a full work day ugghhh so no paper cutting today! Maybe this evening I'll finish up if I'm not wiped out. I'm hoping to get to the post office tomorrow sometime to get them all mailed.


Found some vintage V'day images on the net to share with you all. They all came from this site:


Her site is FULL of great images for all occasions and holidays.

I just love this one! I love that there's snow in the picture.


When I was showing you some of my V'day decor around the house, I forgot to show you these napkins.



I purchased these a couple years ago from Tracey over at Notes From A Cottage Industry. Her Mother embroidered a couple sets and Tracy was selling them on her blog. Aren't they great?! Boy . . . I really wish I'd purchased two sets instead of just one. They are sooo nice. I wonder if she would make more . . .


How about these cute pom-pom cupcakes!

I bought these at A.C. Moore last week. I saw them the week before and realized a few days later I HAD to have them. The kit was on sale for only $5.00, and it took me literally minutes to put together. I jazzed them up a bit with some of my own supplies - coarse glitter (sanding sugar) and tiny tinsely pom-poms (cherries).
I love how they look on my covered cake stand! A whole lot safer than real
cupcakes sitting around . . . if ya know what I mean! ;o)





Have a great Tuesday, everyone!

Thanks for visiting!
Leave a comment so I can get to know you.

9 comments:

Lisa@Pickles and Cheese said...

Congratulations Carla on your Etsy Re-opening. Glad you had a successful day. I need to head over there for a peek. Such cheerful Valentine photos in this post and the cupcake kit cupcakes are so cute! Love them!

Darlene said...

Awww those cupcakes are adorable as are the vintage cards. I still need to browse your shop. We got home last night and it was time for bed cause Lexi has school today.

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

This was a very generous giveaway on your part, Carla! I'm sending my email now. I love the images you show here ~ they are just adorable. I'm saving that website to my Favorites!

Anne Lorys said...

Congrats on your Etsy re-opening!
Yep, it's loads of work, but so worth it. And you have such lovely items, you'll be seeling out in no time! :-)

Anne

Paula ~ castleandcottagesigns said...

so cute Carla..you are one busy lady!
have a great day:)
paula

Hopemore Studio said...

Carla, I'm so glad you had a good Etsy day. I will be keeping an eye on your shop for a future purchase.

And..I love your oh-so-faux-calorie-free cupcakes...what perfection!

Angie

MisfitGirl said...

Congrats on your store re-opening, and what adorable Valentines images. Adore them.

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Oh, I'm so impressed by all your hard work. And beautiful too. I just can't seem to find the time for Valentine crafting yet, but you've inspired me.
Take care,
M.L.

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...

Very cute stuff. I love those cupcakes! And I'll be sure to go by your etsy shop and have a look.

Related Posts with Thumbnails