Tuesday, September 29, 2009

25 Years!


Almost unbelievable to me, but 25 years ago today - almost to the minute - I married the greatest guy on Earth. He's the love of my life . . . my best friend . . . my absolute soul mate. I know those are all cliche, corny phrases people use over and over when talking about their significant others, but they're right on the money for me!

I really can't imagine my life any other way. He's been a terrific husband, a great dad, a wonderful companion . . . Really, to think back and "recap" the last 25 years of marriage, it's been a very good run!

Don't we look like children?! Guess we kind of are - 20 and 24 is young. And, apologies for the poor picture quality - no digital waaayyy back then! These are photos of photos (scanner on the fritz!).

Happy Anniversary, Dear. I love you more and more every day.

3 comments:

Darlene said...

Hi Carla,

I'm so glad you stopped by my blog so I could find yours!!!! Happy Anniversary!! I know what you mean about those older, scanned wedding pictures. My hubby and I got married 29 years ago (YIKES am I THAT old now????), at ages 18 and 20...just babies!!!

I added my name as a follower and will be back later to browse more on your blog. Hope you have a great day!♥

Hopemore Studio said...

Hi Carla, I stopped over from the Feathered Nest. I love all your Halloween decorations, such an inspiration. My kids are usually still begging me to decorate a week before Halloween because I haven't put up anything yet. I look forward to checking back to see your new posts.
Angie

CosmoGirl Carla said...

Thanks for Reading, Darlene and Angie!

Wow, Darlene, you did get married as babies! LOL It's a wonderful feeling this day and age showing such a long commitment to another person, isn't it?

Uh oh, Angie, you better get at it! LOL My hubby and Son #3 were actually giving me a hard time for decorating too early! I told them I'd at least wait until 10/1 to decorate outside!

Thanks again for stopping by!

Carla

Related Posts with Thumbnails